Add RF remote control to your Raspberry Pi or Arduino project.
- TX/RX Pair
- An affordable way to add remote connectivity to your project
- Operates at 3.5 volts to 12 volts
- 20 - 200 meter range
This Radio Transmitter and Receiver pair enables you to transmit and receive serial data from one device to another. These can be paired with micro-controllers, Raspberry Pis and Arduinos to either control your project remotely are retrieve data from your project remotely.
- Receiver Module (Model Number: MX-05V):
- Operating voltage: DC5V
- Quiescent Current: 4mA
- Receiving frequency: 433.92MHZ
- Receiver sensitivity: -105DB
- Size: 30 x 14 x 7mm
- Recommended external antenna: 32CM single core wire, wound into a spiral
- Transmitter Module (Model Number: MX-FS-03V):
- Launch distance :20 meters (@3.5 volts) to 200 meters (@12 volts)
- Operating voltage :3.5 - 12 volts
- Dimensions: 19 x 19 mm
- Operating mode: AM
- Transfer rate: 4KB / S
- Transmitting power: 10 mW
- Transmitting frequency: 433 Mhz
- Pinout from left to right: (DATA; VCC; GND)
Buy It Now
This item will be dispatched within 2 working days.
Not Ready To Purchase?
Send this product to your email address so you can find it quickly and easily later on.